Work in a Startup? Starting your own company? Know you need 'a brand' but not sure how to go about it? Join us for this 2 hour workshop and learn how to build your startup brand.
One of the key mistakes startup companies can make in the early stages of development is overlooking the importance of branding. While the logistics of a startup—funding, staff hires, development etc.—are of course essential, startup branding is incredibly significant to a company’s internal solidarity, customer outreach, and overall success.
What to expect
In this 2 hour workshop:
- We will look at the importance of branding
- Why it is really important, even for early stage businesses
- How we define and apply 'brand' in a start-up context
- We will work together to develop a brand strategy for your brand (or an example you'd like to work on)
- Also look at how to best implement your brand strategy with limited resources
After this workshop you should walk away feeling more confident and excited in further developing your brand and strategy, as well as having some ideas and inspiration about how to deploy brand thinking within your start-up.
The wonderful Mark Dewings (Founder of Howdo) will be running this event. He has a wide portfolio in brand building with large agencies and startups. Definitely not a workshop to miss out on!