Become a member host
Swap your time for space at Edspace - Europe’s unique education innovation hub.
Give 6 hours per week in return for a fixed desk.
Edspace is a community and shared work space for everyone who wants to transform education – teachers, charities, businesses, social enterprises, investors and accelerators.
At Edspace we believe that radical innovation, backed up by robust evaluation of what works, can improve the life chances of millions.
We are the focal point for the growing community of education entrepreneurs and the organisations that support them.
You can benefit from an Edspace member, and growing your ideas faster - in return for joining the Edspace team.
BENEFITS TO BECOMING A MEMBER HOST
- Access to desk space, meeting room and event space
- Connect with a network of education entrepreneurs
- Attend classes and events at no cost
- Grow your own project or venture
MEMBER HOSTS TASKS INCLUDE
- First port of call for ad hoc member enquiries and phone calls
- Updating social media accounts
- Promoting events and classes
- Producing and sending newsletters
- New member admin and welcome
- Event setup and hosting
- Office supply management
- Connect members with our host, Hackney Community College
If you have other ideas or skills you would like to develop, we are happy to hear about them.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
People who can become guardians of the experience people have at Edspace. Personable, quick thinking, creative problem solvers. Willing to cover occasional evenings or weekend days. Passionate about co-working, enterpreneurship, or education innovation.