Edspace is hiring!
Edspace is expanding and we are looking for a Sales Operations and Marketing Manager to join our team.
About the role...
The sales Operations & Marketing Manager will act as 'the face of Edspace', proactively engaging with potential clients and generating new business.
We're looking for a teammate who will continue to make Edspace a welcoming and fresh place to be, creating a value proposition beyond just desk hiring. The role will shape the way Edspace is marketed to new and existing partners by developing an innovative communication and PR strategy, ensuring Edspace continues to be considered at the forefront of education innovation.
Does this sounds like you...?
- You will want to impact change, helping to grow and shape the Edspace business
- You don't want to be 'just another cog in the wheel' and will thrive in a startup environment where your ideas count
- We are looking for someone with a 'can do', positive attitude who loves to be surrounded by innovation
- You are highly organised and efficient with strong attention to the finer details.
- You are able to work autonomously whilst maintaining strong communication as part of a team
- You'll be someone who loves people, who enjoys welcoming people in and sharing a lemonade or beer with lively member companies and CEO's
Do you like the sound of us...?
We are a small and energetic team, proud to support innovation in education and the hundreds of clients in the Edspace network. We love providing a co-working space that buzzes with interaction and fun. We listen to our clients, shaping and evolving the space to suits our members. We passionately believe that the office environment needs to be agile and adaptive to provide a great backdrop for fostering growth.
We are looking for someone that has at least 2 years experience in the workplace, and experience in a sales position. The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience, with the opportunity for a quarterly bonus.
For more information please take a look at the job description here.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org